Saturday, September 22, 2012

One Down, 100 to Go...

Have to play a little catch up here. I started this post back in June and just now getting back to finishing it and posting it. 
========================================================================

One down 100 to go... Who would have thought that when I made the 101 in 1001 list that the first one to be completed was buying a new car. This came to the top of my list because of the crazy past couple of weeks that I have had. My air went out in my Explorer. I was trying to suffer through it even though it was miserably hot. Then one not so glorious Wednesday the serpentine belt snapped due to the compressor being locked up. Fearing this was the beginning of what may be on repair after another I opted for a new (to me) car. When I went car shopping I was planning on getting a used car that would be a minimal payment but still make me feel like it was a better vehicle than my Explorer. Let me tell you, there is a bunch of junk out there that they are trying to sell for a ridiculous amount of money. So after a long frustrating day I changed direction completely and ended up with this.... A 2011 Kia Sorento.



I picked it out and bought it all by myself. I really am growing up :)

While it wasn't what I planned on when I started my search, I am happy with my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment