Monday, December 31, 2012

#67 - Say Cheese!

I have been wanting a new camera for quite a while now. Nothing was wrong with the camera I had. It is a Nikon Coolpix point & shoot camera. I just wanted something with more features, a better zoom and higher quality photos and video. I am not and will never be the next great photographer. I didn't see the need in getting a DSLR with all the lenses and stuff to carry around. I am one that if I get something that there are optional accessories then I want the accessories even if I don't need them. So, it was better for me to pick a camera that didn't have all the fancy accessories. 

Enter the Nikon D5100.  

"The D5100 is a high-performance D-SLR designed to stimulate your creative side and help you create still images and movies like no other. The swing-out vari-angle monitor combines with the camera's D-movie function to enable unique shots from any angle. Still images or movies can be shot using a special effect to add a sense of magic. High Dynamic Range imaging lets you capture exquisitely detailed stills of high-contrast scenes. The perfect way to capture your view of the world, this camera was made with freedom of expression in mind."

Doesn't it sound all important? Well, thanks to Josh and Christmas 2012 it is now mine. :) 

#67 Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment